Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Friday, February 9, 2007

Sigh

I just got the mail. My requested partial for Caldera was rejected. She was very nice about it, but... well... you know.

Crap.

Let's have ten seconds of silence for my dead partial...




Okay. All better now. Onward and Upward. Did I mention how my friends have been slavering over AWJ, just based on my description of the plot?

(Sometimes you have to think positive or this profession will chew you into a bloody pulp and spit you into the street... Reminds me of an old Japanese monster flick where the big huge ugly thing picked people up off the streets, chew them up and spit out their clothes. I only ever saw it once, but that image has stuck with me for twenty-or-so years.)

No comments: