Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Awesome Advice

I finally took the time to start really looking at the rest of the blogs I frequent. Every morning, I read their posts and move on, but this morning, I thought I'd take a look at the other things these wonderful people provide. (Yes... I'm procrastinating, but that's not always a bad thing.)

Thank goodness I did. I'd noticed previously that Diana Peterfreund has some links along the left side of her blog - specifically her "When Good Advice Goes Bad" Series. I read the whole series this morning. WOW! Awesome stuff. If you're a writer and you haven't read this stuff, jump over there now and get reading. It's witty, insightful and spot-on. I liked the lady before - because of her blog - but she's rapidly moving up to my list of favorite people with advice like this.

Additionally, she provides a link to an article by Julie Elizabeth Leto's Advice for Writers which also has some wonderful wisdom.

I'd like to thank both ladies for taking the time to write this information. I feel energized.

Off to edit! Yahoo.

No comments: