Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Editing Update

I've been editing off and on all day - with a break to watch some football and make a homemade pizza. As you can see from the ticker, Blink is up to over 72K words now. The middle is filling out nicely, and I should have one more chapter to add beyond this one I've just finished. All told, I did 1894 new words today. (Which, of course, will have to be edited later, but thems the breaks.) Funny thing I discovered while I was editing... I had three Chapter Elevens. (The words were different, I just screwed up the numbering while I was typing it.) Whoops. And there's another reason why everything you write should be checked and rechecked and then checked again. If you're like me, you tend to get typing and little things like chapter numbers become screwy.

All in all, quite a productive day. So, how was yours?

2 comments:

Janimé said...

I finished applying interfacing to one side of my reversible jacket and pin fit it. ;)

B.E. Sanderson said...

Woohoo. You go girl.

Aside from writing, my crocheting is going pretty good myself. I have the beginnings of a lovely afghan for my hubby. =oD