Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ummm... yeah

I lied. I didn't put my head down and work much today. At least not on writing. My blanket, however, looks to be about half done. Yay. Umm... yeah.

However, having admitted to sluggishness in the writing department, let me add...

I finished the 2nd edit of my current pages of Blink. I say it this way because I still want to add one more chapter, and then I have to go back and re-re-edit everything. So, I'm not close to being completely done. I'm just a hell of a lot closer than I was before.

I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing, though. I shouldn't have too much more to do once I get this last impromptu chapter written. I mean, I could just leave it as is. But I hate leaving things hanging. So, I'll do my final wrap up, and be happy I didn't screw my readers out of their money's worth of novel. =o)

No comments: