Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Working Weekend

Last night, as I was trying to fall asleep, I made a promise to myself. I have too much to do, and I've been slacking off, so I am going to devote this weekend to working.

On the agenda is: editing for Blink, writing for the AWJ (#4), and I have been playing with the idea of tweaking Caldera, so I may add that in there, too.

Time to fish or cut bait, gentlemen. Which'll it be?

Having said this, please understand if the blog is less than lively this weekend. If you haven't read some of my older posts, feel free to amuse yourselves by wandering through the archives. Check my new WIP / Edit counters to see how I'm progressing, and feel free to slap me silly if you don't see them move over the next couple of days. If you're pining away for scintillating witticisms, try out the links on my left - they're usually wittier than I am anyway.

Don't worry, though, I'll be here off and on throughout the day, just to take a break. Leave a comment, say hi, tell me to get off my butt and back to work. ;o) I'll try and post an update tonight.

Toodles.

(ETA: I just remembered tomorrow is SuperBowl Sunday. So, amend this to mean I'll work all weekend, except for a few hours of football tomorrow.)

2 comments:

Alex Adams said...

Keep those fingers punching that keyboard! :)

B.E. Sanderson said...

Caught me napping. I worked from the time I wrote that post until about 11:30, made lunch, crocheted a bit and then crashed out. I'm back at it again.

I did the second round edits on three chapters. I cut about a eight hundred words, and then added about a thousand in other places that needed it.

But keep cracking that whip. ;o)