Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Friday, March 2, 2007

Apparently Not

Well, I've been informed by the owner of AW that they don't delete memberships. (Something along the lines of 'they've been informed they shouldn't delete memberships unless they've been inactive for a year'.) Which sounds a little bit like hooey, since I know of someone who canceled his membership recently, and now he has a nice little N/A thingie under his user name. But whatever. I don't know what the game is, and I could care less.

Just be aware, they're not 'deleting memberships' any more, not even when you ask nicely. (Odd that they'll ban someone for being nasty (or they used to anyway), but they don't let someone leave who legitimately wants to go.)

*shrug* No skin off my behind. I just don't want people thinking I forgot and wandered away. It's a matter of conscious decision - my decision.

Feh.

No comments: