Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Monday, March 26, 2007

One Book - Six Hours

Okay. I know I just posted about the Allison Brennan at the store. I don't think I mentioned that I bought it.

I started reading it 6 hours ago. I just finished it.

It was a really good read. I have a couple caveats, but they're only because of my personal preferences. If you're like me, and you're not into sex scenes, there are a couple of places you're going to need to flip past. (I did it, and it didn't hurt the story at all.) But having said that, I would recommend this book for anyone who likes fast-paced suspense and mystery. (Like I said, I suck at defining genre. Maybe that's a question to put to Ms. Brennan one of these days.)

However, I told my daughter she's not allowed to read it until she's at least 18. Aside from the sex, it has some adult themes I don't think my daughter needs to read about until she's an adult. Just me.

Excellent book, Ms. Brennan, and I am going to recommend it to anyone who will listen. I hope it increases your sales. You have certainly earned them.

No comments: