Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Monday, March 12, 2007

Stuff

Well, I got off my tiny-hiney and did some work tonight, and all-in-all I'm pretty satisfied. I finished reading another of my CPs books - which was awesome BTW, and I will be supremely suprised if she doesn't sell this sucker. It's funny, and mysterious, and very well written.

I also finished editing Caldera, but I already told y'all that.

I jumped back into AWJ, but I'm still stymied, so not much in the way of new words tonight.

Tomorrow, the query process resumes and I've already got a short list of agents who I think will like Caldera. Send positive thoughts my way.

Tomorrow night, if I'm still stuck on AWJ, I'm starting on the next round of edits for Blink.

4 comments:

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Positive thoughts coming right over. Best of luck!

B.E. Sanderson said...

Thanks! =oD

Erica Ridley said...

Positive thoughts comin' right atcha. Keep us posted!!

B.E. Sanderson said...

Woohoo. I can feel the positivity washing over me. Thanks guys.

=oD