Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Advice on Getting a Real Agent

As I was working researching a particular agent this evening, I stumbled across an excellent article by thriller novelist Mark Blanchard - How to Get a Real Agent. Of course, it was written in 2001, and I haven't heard of the guy, but he says he did land a major bigdog agency. (Janklow and Nesbit who has represented such authors as Michael Crichton and Anne Rice.)

Alas, I can't verify his representation. (I'm still looking for J&N's website, which I was almost certain I had a link to before my computer crashed.) Still, his words make sense and they seem like sound advice. Nothing funky in the article to make me wonder if he's a good witch or a bad witch. Just good advice.

Enjoy.

Now, back to work. ::whipcrack::

No comments: