Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Working Weekend

I promised myself I was going to work this weekend. I have to tweak Caldera to get it ready for submission. I have a query letter to perfect and agents to research. Blink started poking me in the temporal lobe last night, wondering why I've been neglecting it. (Which is a sure sign I'm ready to jump into the next round of edits.) And a mothballed story has pushed its way from the back of the line demanding service.

AWJ told it to get back in line. Pushy little story, ain't it? So, I have to get back to Jillian and Dennis before one or the other of them start plotting my demise.

I also promise to get back to reading my crit partner's next manuscript.

AND I have to help my daughter prep for standardized testing week and the spelling bee.

Nothing much going on here. Eh?

::THUD::

No comments: