Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Nothing Much

I'm at a loss for a blog post this morning. I could rant about some pain-in-the-ass crap I'm dealing with, but how boring is that? I would give an update, but nothing much has happened since the last one. So, while I'm handling my irritations, I'll just leave y'all with a few links:

How to Be a Writer in Ten Easy Steps - It's a hoot.

Diana Peterfreund shares some letters here.

Kristin Nelson outs a copyright pirate: Pub Rants. Way to go Kristin!

My cake recipe is up at: Help! I Have a Fire in My Kitchen. It's Hot Milk Sponge Cake. Vote early. Vote often. But please take the time to make it first. You won't be sorry.

I'll be online all day as usual. Feel free to drop me a comment or shoot me an e-mail if you need anything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a day away from the puter again. Took a friend to have a couple of test yesterday and waundered around a part of London I don't know well....I think the fresh air and change did me some good. Unfortunately for me Friday's are a short day for writing so I had better get back to it!