Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Today I Worked

Not a whole lot, but I managed to get a few more chapters tweaked for Caldera (and created a lovely progress bar for it, too). I also put together a nice blurb and a fun blurb for my buddy's book. AND I read another chapter in her next book - which I'm having a whole lot of fun reading.

So I can go to sleep tonight without feeling like too much of a slug. (Slug, Toad... Same difference.)

I also did some non-writing related things, but that's neither here nor there.

Oh, and for good measure, (if you'll pardon the pun) I have a couple more recipes up at Help! I Have a Fire in My Kitchen. Click the link over there on the left and scroll down to find "Salad Dressing Cake" and "PeanutButterCup Cake w/ Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting".

Enjoy.

Now I'm going to sleep...

No comments: