Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.
- Napoleon

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Toad-ally

I've been a toad. I didn't do jack yesterday except for working on a blurb - and it wasn't even mine. I didn't even really blog anything - just a meme and a link. Nothing new and fresh from me.

My CP and I have decided to try something a little experimental. We're each at the point where we're tweaking a manuscript for querying, and since both are almost done, it's time to get those query letters written. Writing a query letter is close to rolling yourself in honey and laying down on an ant hill, so we've decided to write each others query letters and see if they come out easier than writing our own. It was her blurb I was working on last night. I confess, it came easier than trying to blurb my own.

So, I'll be working on that. I'm also going to be working on incorporating her excellent suggestions into my book. As soon as I can get off my proverbial ass, that is.

Still haven't gotten back to The DaVinci Code either... Dang it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that sounds a briliant idea...then you can personalize it...takes the pressure off!